His Hands-Framed Art
STORYThe expectation of a portrait is fundamentally to view the face. Cropping an image throws emphasis on elements you really want people to notice, particularly if those elements are captivating. In this case, exquisitely regal-esque lacy cuffs, a jewel-like stag beetle cuff link, spectacular hands and perfectly manicured nails. His fabulous fine silks recede into darkness; in turn, projecting the spotlight to create an unexpected and alluring vista of His Hands. The warm tones eminating from them is picked up in the modernist block of burnt orange colour printed onto the canvas, juxtaposing artistic styles.
Our artwork is supplied in a choice of frames, beautifully printed onto highest quality artists canvas and hand varnished, making each piece a truly unique work of art.
- exquisitely framed and finished ready for you to hang
- beautifully printed on high quality artists canvas
- hand varnished
- frames available in Baroque or modern flat box style
- choice of black, gold or white frames
- available in Small, Medium and Large
- bespoke sizes are also available on request.
This item is made to order for you and will be delivered within 10 working days.