OverviewNo. 109 Seabed. The rocks on the seabed are covered in algae and an array of marine life, giving an overall colour of a green based mid-brown; a warm deep neutral that we captured in this gorgeous colour.
Fenwick & Tilbrook represents supreme quality, an ethos we share. Durability and exceptional clarity of colour are the heart of this brand. We firmly believe you won’t find a better paint.Welcome to the wonderful world of colour with Fenwick & Tilbrook paints.
- higher pigment levels for superb depth of colour
- great opacity, requires fewer coats making it better value
- highest quality ingredients for longer life and better looks
- very hard surface finish making all paints wipeable
- Eggshells and Pure Matt Plus are washable
- easy to use, described as spreading like cream
- great coverage-1 litre covers between 10-12 sqm
- water based, easy to clean and better for the environment
- virtually zero VOCs
- odour free, making rooms ready to use immediately
- breathable, allowing moisture to evaporate unimpeded
- freshly made to order
- each pot is colour checked against the master swatch
- available next working day and couriered direct to you.
This item will be couriered for next day delivery if ordered by 12 noon.