Union Jack Big Ben
STORYThe Big Ben clock tower (now officially referred to as the Elizabeth Tower) is a classic icon of time and Union Jack Big Ben clock is a contemporary twist on our neo-gothic time keeping original black masterpiece. The design of the Union Jack dates from the Act of the Union 1801; and our quintessential clock design features an über cool distressed flourish!
The tower is a single wall sticker measuring 2 metres tall, with all windows cut out to allow your wall colour to show through. The working clock face is made from powder coated steel with a printed dial and features gold metal hands with an ultra quiet 'ticking' quartz movement. Easily attached to the wall, no drilling is required. We even include the battery!
This clock makes a super design statement and adds a quirky twist to any room.
Union Jack Big Ben clock is shown on Fenwick & Tilbrook paints, no. 110
"Trooper" and no. 90 "Portabello Road".
BRANDColliss & Quinton.
- 2 metre tall Union Jack distress printed Big Ben wall sticker
- dimensions: wall sticker 30cmW x 200cmH
- separate working clock face
- powder coated steel clock face with distress printed dial
- black metal clock hands (including second hand)
- ultra quiet quartz movement
- includes 1 x AA 1.5v battery
- full assembly instructions
- clock guaranteed for 1 year.
This item will be delivered within 3-5 working days.