Staffordshire Big Ben
STORYThe Big Ben clock tower (now officially referred to as the Elizabeth Tower) is a classic icon of time; and Staffordshire Big Ben is a contemporary twist on our neo-gothic time keeping original black masterpiece. Intricately decorated with the traditional Staffordshire blue used on pottery from the 18th century, a glorious mix of Chinoiserie fused with English patternwork, and finished with an antiqued, crackle glaze finish.
The tower is a single wall sticker measuring 2 metres tall, with all windows cut out to allow your wall colour to show through. The working clock face is made from powder coated steel with a printed dial and features gold metal hands with an ultra quiet 'ticking' quartz movement. Easily attached to the wall, no drilling is required. We even include the battery!
This clock makes a super design statement and adds a flourish to any room.
Staffordshire Big Ben is shown on Fenwick & Tilbrook paints, no. 77
"Aurora Sky" and no. 936 "Goldcrest".
BRANDColliss & Quinton.
- 2 metre tall white and blue Big Ben wall sticker
- dimensions: wall sticker 30cmW x 200cmH
- separate working clock face
- powder coated steel clock face with printed dial
- shiny gold metal clock hands (including second hand)
- ultra quiet quartz movement
- includes 1 x AA 1.5v battery
- full assembly instructions
- clock guaranteed for 1 year.
This item will be delivered within 3-5 working days.