The "Price of Darkness", John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne... icon, legend and total rock God.
Location: Los Angeles, 2014.
Ozzy is shown on Fenwick & Tilbrook paint, no. 75 "Bridesmaid" and no. 98 "London Bus".
Paul Harries; renowned London-based music photographer most known for his work with a wide range of bands - over the course of more than two decades, if a group has emerged that are loud and proud of it, chances are its members have stood in the frame of this man's lens.
- exquisitely framed and finished ready for you to hang
- printed on gallery quality paper
- limited edition
- embossed, signed and numbered by the original photographer
- frames available in Baroque or modern flat box style
- frames available in black
- three size options available
- bespoke sizes are also available on request.
This item is made to order for you and will be delivered within 10 working days.