Obscured Woman-Framed Art
Taking traditional portraiture to a modern new interpretation, Obscured Woman shows a genteel lady partially concealed by a block of blush pink screen printed onto the canvas. Looking out at us with a quiet, elegant gracefulness, the expanse of pink masks her. What is she hiding? Why is she concealed? And is she aware of the moth nestling in her hair, adornment-like?
This artwork is a response to our facination of the way human beings hide behind facades and guises to conceal elements of their physical appearance.
This artwork is beautifully printed onto highest quality artists canvas, varnished and hand screen printed, making each piece a truly unique work of art.
MAKERColliss & Quinton.
- exquisitely framed and finished ready for you to hang
- beautifully printed on high quality artists canvas
- blush pink block screen printed onto the canvas
- hand varnished
- frames available in Baroque or modern flat box style
- frames available in black, gold or white
- six size options available
- bespoke sizes are also available on request.
This item is made to order for you and will be delivered within 10 working days.