Keith Flint-Framed Photograph
STORYKeith Flint, singer, dancer and founding member of one of my favourite ever bands, the Prodigy. A rare, dazzling talent, a bright, shining light with a vulnerable inner core. I love this image, exposing softness, fragility, a sensitivity seemingly at odds with his flamboyant outer self.
Keith is shown on Fenwick & Tilbrook paint, no. 75
"Bridesmaid" and no. 98 "London Bus".
- exquisitely framed and finished ready for you to hang
- printed on gallery quality paper
- limited edition
- embossed, signed and numbered by the original photographer
- frames available in Baroque or modern flat box style
- frames available in black
- three size options available
- bespoke sizes are also available on request.
This item is made to order for you and will be delivered within 10 working days.
For urgent orders, please call us or email to check availability.