Gilt Obscured Woman-Framed Art
Portraits tell stories of their sitters and this artwork is a response to our facination of the way in which human beings hide behind facades and guises to conceal or alter elements of their physical appearance.
This artwork is beautifully printed onto highest quality artists canvas, varnished and hand gilded with 24 carat gold leaf, making each piece a truly unique work of art.
Gilt Obscured Woman is shown together with Gilt Obscured Man in Baroque black frames on Fenwick & Tilbrook paint, no. 53 "Natterjack".
Colliss & Quinton.
- exquisitely framed and finished ready for you to hang
- beautifully printed on high quality artists canvas
- 24 carat gold hand-applied onto the canvas
- hand varnished
- frames available in Baroque or modern flat box style
- frames available in black, gold or white
- six size options available
- bespoke sizes are also available on request.
This item is made to order for you and will be delivered within 10 working days.